What is a Trust Group?
- A carefully selected group of company 4-7 CEOs, their supporting partners and distinguished coaches
- All companies operating in the same, or similar, sector and at similar development stages
- All companies with seed level investment and preparing series A round
- Online peer to peer feed-back from experience in a trust environment
- Support and expert input from fellow CEOs, supporting partners and investment specialized coaches
How does a Trust Group Work?
Online sessions in confidential non-judgmental environment (all participants sign Non-Disclosure Agreement prior to the sessions)
7 online sessions over 3 months in digestible chunks to best suit your busy schedule:
- 1 Introductory – how a Trust Group works and sessions’ basics (1 hour)
- 1 Preparatory – individual session to define your business and investment challenge with the support of 2 coaches and your supporting partner(1 hour)
- 3 Coaching Challenges – peers, fellow CEOs’ supporting partners and coaches provide feedback and advice on your very own challenge and exchange on the challenges of your peers (2,5 hours each)
- 2 Contact Exchanges – two Trust Groups combine to identify, recommend or introduce you to potential investors and corporate partners tailored to your needs.
What would a Trust Group require from you?
- Commitment - you will need to attend all Trust Group Sessions
- Time - your supporting partner will need to attend your Prep Session, your Challenge Session and a Contact Exchange Session
What is in there for you?
- Strengthen your business and investment proposition to prospective investors
- Personal introductions to potential investors and partners to accelerate your next investment round
- Opportunity to meet face2face with the target investors at InvestHorizon pitches and e-pitching events