Date: May 14, 2019
Time: 4:00 PM CET
Duration: 45 minutes
- The prerequisites to raising a Series A
- How to manage relationships with existing investors
- Effective fundraising materials
- Finding the right fit for my scale-up company
- How to approach and convince venture capitalists: avoiding common pitfalls when approaching investors
Why should I join this webinar?
- You have been successful at raising an early stage investment round and are wondering how to achieve the next stage;
- You have questions about how to successfully prepare for and raise a Series A;
- You want to receive real and inspiring information from professionals in the sector, as well as have the opportunity to ask your own questions.
- Roger Franklin is Partner at Hadean Ventures, Nordic venture capital firm based in Oslo and investing in healthcare companies. Roger’s presentation will highlight the prerequisites to raise a series A investment, how to pick the right venture capital firm, convince it to step in and ways to handle the relationship with existing investors. (10 min with 10 min Q&A)
- Vincent Keunen, Founder & CEO of Andaman7, a Belgian-American ehealth company based in Liege. Vincent will share his investment journey through series A: pitfalls, practical advice, benefits, what to avoid, difference with his seed stage investment (10 min with 10 min Q&A)
Moderator of the webinar was Javier Echarri, CEO of EBN – European Business & Innovation Centres Network