18 August 2020. InvestHorizon aims to support 500 European deep-tech entrepreneurs in raising EUR 500 million over a period of two and a half years. To achieve that goal the InvestHorizon team has been working over the summer to propose you a menu full of activities for the new term, from free webinars, to online courses open to the public, without forgetting the bootcamps, pitching academies and e-fora for the succeed entrepreneurs participating at the InvestHorizon Acceleration Programme.
Free Services Open to all
Accessing the free online courses is always possible at: http://courses.investhorizon.eu/
Upcoming free webinars: https://investhorizon.eu/webinars
- September 17th 2020 - How to Build an Exit Strategy (Register here)
- October 22nd 2020 – What are investors looking for? (Register here)
- December 3rd 2020 – Financing rounds (Register here)
Upcoming InvestHorizon events online
- October 7th 2020 – eAcademy Covid-19
- October 16th 2020 – ePitch Covid-19
- October 2020 – ePitch Cleantech, Agrofood & Materials
- October 27th - 29th 2020 – Online Bootcamp
- November 2020 – ePitch AI; IoT;Mobility
- November 12th 2020 - ePitch Helth/biotech
- November 17th 2020 – ePitch across sectors
- November 2nd 2020 - Digital eAcademy
- November 04th -06th 2020 –Digital Pitching eForum
- November 12th 2020 - Health eAcademy
- November 18th-20th 2020 - Health Pitching eForum
- November 24th 2020 - Digital eAcademy Cleantech & Energy
- December 02nd-04th 2020 - Cleantech & Energy Pitching eForum
- December 2020 - ePitch AI; IoT; Mobility Cleantech & Green Deal
If you want to benefit from the activities that InvestHorizon can offer to deep tech companies, apply to the next cohort -->> https://investhorizon.eu/apply-now
Stay tuned to our Social Media channels!
What to expect from InvestHorizon?
InvestHorizon champions 500 selected high-tech entrepreneurs to do much better and to raise an ambitious Series A investment round together with their supporting investors through an individual programme customized to the investment-readiness needs and challenges of each company. The companies are selected through repeating calls for applications from SMEs every 6 months till the middle of 2021.
InvestHorizon is a programme financed by the European Commission, in association with Eureka, to facilitate Series A funding for selected deep tech companies boosting their investment readiness and investor relations. The programme is run by a consortium coordinated by Tech Tour with 6 other partners: BPI France, Meta Group, EurA, BWCON, EBN, and IESE Business School.
More information on upcoming activities and how to apply for the next call can be found here: http://www.investhorizon.eu