The InvestHorizon Accelerator, financed by the European Commission in association with Eureka, aims to support deep tech SMEs, invite financial support, open access to global networks, and foster sustainable scalability. As part of its comprehensive offer, the programme provides free access to:
- The InvestHorizon Online Courses, an online free platform offering 25+ online courses targeting deep tech entrepreneurs. Accessing the free online courses is always possible at http://courses.investhorizon.eu/
Click, watch, and learn from leading investors, corporates, and experts! A comprehensive list of all available courses is here.
- Webinars from leading industry experts. The next free webinar sessions are listed below and open to registrations.
- Building the optimal venture team to secure funding and for long-term success. April 22nd, 2021 at 4 pm CET. Register here
- How to prepare for your next leg of growth? strategically, operationally, and financially. May 11th, 2021 at 4 pm CET. Register here
Accessing the previous webinar recordings is possible at https://investhorizon.eu/webinars
- The InvestHorizon Community, EuroQuity is a unique matchmaking platform in Europe that helps companies meet investors and partners and has raised ca. € 515 M since 2008. InvestHorizon’s community of committed SME’s, investors, and business professionals welcome new members and help them grow their visibility to find the best partnerships, expert advice, or investment. If you are looking to grow your business and scale join here.
Are you investment-ready? The final cut-off of the Accelerator programme is already welcoming applications until the 28th of May 2021. More details are available at https://investhorizon.eu/apply-now
Furthermore, the Accelerator organizes biweekly Q&A sessions via Zoom, supporting the application process and clarifying doubts about the accelerator, its services, and the selection process. Register here for the dates:
- April 1st – 4 pm CET
- April 15th – 4 pm CET
- April 29th – 4 pm CET
InvestHorizon is a program financed by the European Commission, in association with Eureka, to facilitate Series A funding for selected deep tech companies boosting their investment readiness and investor relations. The program is run by a consortium coordinated by Tech Tour with six other partners: BPI France, Meta Group, EurA, BWCON, EBN, and IESE Business School.